Inflammation Helps Our Body Heal
Unless It Gets Out of Control
Inflammation is a natural process that protects the body from viruses and other things that could cause illness and even disease, but when it gets out of control it can cause extreme pain, swelling, stiffness in the joints and heart disease.
If you are currently fighting inflammation or think you may have to do so in the future, following are five tips that may help.
1. Educate yourself on the common outward signs of inflammation and watch for them. Everyone should know the most common signs of inflammation, so they can start finding solutions to the pain that will come in the future.
Many people experience minor signs in the beginning of an chronic inflammation problem, but those signs worsen and are joined by others with time. Prolonged internal inflammation is the most dangerous. You don’t know it’s there. This type of inflammation can cause clogged arteries.
If you can identify the signs and figure out what is happening in your body early on, you can prepare start to take action. You can also start taking supplements and medications that may control the inflammation and put off the more severe symptoms.
2. Joint stiffness is often reported to be worse in the morning than at any other time of day. If you are experiencing stiffness in your joints in the morning, you may already be fighting inflammation and not realize it.
The stiffness is often reported to be far worse when waking up from an extended period of sleep than any other time. Even if you do not have other symptoms of inflammation right now, you do have a sign that inflammation may be a problem inside your body.
3. Inflammation does not always affect only the joints. It can also affect the body’s organs if more severe autoimmune disorders are developed.
Organs of the body (including the heart) can be negatively impacted by excessive and unnecessary inflammation inside the body. For example, inflammation of the large intestine may be forewarned by cramping and diarrhea. Any organ of the body affected negatively by inflammation without treatment could lead to organ failure.
4. Physical Therapy in most cases, can be helpful, some type of therapy or strength training can be used to effectively lessen the pain and discomfort of the joints. It’s not always the best idea to completely lay off the joints and try not to use them at all. You can modify your movements so the pain is not directly experienced all the time, but working with your body to strengthen the affected joints is helpful as well.
5. Fighting inflammation is not a battle that can be won overnight.
Many will find ways to get the discomfort to a manageable level, but they will still experience some discomfort on a routine basis. You cannot expect to find a simple answer to most of these problems. This is especially true when you are dealing with more severe autoimmune disorders attacking your organs. Eating Foods That Lower Inflammation and taking supplements are the natural way to reduce inflammation in your body.
Discover Alternative Paths To Good Health
You can take control of your health and make use of every possible resource, including supplements and natural over-the-counter products. Your doctor may recommend some of these products, but you may also have to search some of them out for yourself. You may not know that you need to be fighting inflammation.
Your First Warning Could Be Your Last
Internal Inflammation is silent but deadly. By the time you start to feel symptoms, it may already be too late. As a matter of fact, when it comes to heart disease, your first and only symptom could be sudden death. That’s how my dad died. No warning at all. I don’t want that to happen to me. It would devastate my family. So I am taking an Omega 3 supplement combined with antioxidants.
I have talked with my doctor and he is fine with me taking the Omega 3/QH Ultra for my health. He told me to let him know what I am taking so he can make sure it isn’t conflicting with my prescribed medication.
Fight Back With a Powerful Antioxidant Cocktail
You can begin fighting inflammation yourself by taking nutrients that naturally help to control inflammation. Omega 3 combined with powerful antioxidants are a safe alternative to prescription medication.
We use Omega 3/QH Ultra. It has many more health benefits besides fighting inflammation.