The good news about CoQ10 is that it’s a natural copy of what your body makes and you can buy it as a nutritional supplement. It’s safe to take and unlike pharmaceutical drugs, you don’t experience bad side effects from taking it.
A prescription isn’t necessary. You can buy it online just as you would vitamin C, gingko biloba, or any other supplement.
Big Drug Companies Can’t Touch It
Because it’s a natural supplement, and no one can patent it, you won’t find big drug companies pushing major research for CoQ10 or blitzing the media with million dollar advertising campaigns promoting it.
This is why it has taken many years for this important compound to start being noticed. But now the word is getting out and thousands of clinical studies have been done showing the many health benefits it has to offer. Some scientists refer to it as a revolution in medical research.
Here are Comments From Researchers Praising the Benefits of CoQ10:
- Researchers in Europe believe that CoQ10 may reduce the oxidation of skin tissue that contributes to wrinkling and aging skin. You can now buy Restorative Night Cream containing this powerful nutrient.
- Italian researchers found that patients with macular degeneration, the leading cause of blindness in people older than fifty, have low levels. They now believe that CoQ10 may be able to help stop the free radical damage thought to be associated with this age related disease.
- Australian expert on aging, Anthony Linnane, believes that everyone over fifty should take supplements for the rest of their life.
- According to exciting new research, it activates certain genes in a way that appears to strengthen you against disease and rejuvenate your body.
- In 1972, along with Italian researcher Gian Paolo Littarru, M.D., Karl Folkers first determined there was a deficiency of CoQ10 in heart disease. This original research led to numerous studies showing major therapeutic benefits for heart patients taking supplements.
- There is now a massive volume of scientific evidence demonstrating that people who eat a diet high in antioxidants and who take Omega 3/QH Ultra will live longer, healthier lives.
- In Anthony Linnane’s latest research, he comments. Not only does CoQ10 function as an energizer and antioxidant, but he now believes it also activates the genes in the DNA to fight disease and essentially “turn back the clock” in cells.
Get it Straight From the Source
Most fish oil supplements contain Ubiquinone, which has to be converted by your body into Ubiquinol before it can be used and as we get older our bodies have a hard time with the conversion.
Taking CoQ10 combined with Fish Oil is a great way to keep you and your heart in great shape. After quite a bit of searching, we found a few supplements that make the grade when it comes to quality and price. You can see the reviews here at our Best Brands page.