The Best CoQ10 Supplement Brands 2017
Choosing the best brands of CoQ10. Once my doctor told me to start taking Coenzyme Q10, I started a long search for which brand I should use. I needed to weed out the hype from all of the “Rip Off” products out there.
The simplest way to describe what CoQ10 is would be that it’s an antioxidant, similar to a vitamin, that’s found in every cell of your body. We make CoQ10 naturally, which is used to help produce the energy needed for our bodies cell growth and cell maintenance. When our cells don’t get the energy they need things start to go wrong. Disease creeps in and our bodies start to show their age.
Unfortunately, as we get older, our production of CoQ10 decreases. This is why it is important to supplement your body with this very useful compound.
After a few days of researching I started to see a pattern of what’s important and what isn’t in a supplement.
This list is updated for 2017.
I Have Done The Work For You
So far, I found 3 products that meet the quality standards for the best CoQ10 supplement. Listed below are the two main features to look for when choosing one that will actually get to work in your body and not just end up getting flushed down the toilet.
1.) CoQ10 and Fish Oil
What is the Coenzyme Q10 combined with?
- CoQ10 works best when combined with a fatty acid such as fish oil.
- The oil helps protect CoQ10 as it travels through the body and also helps your body absorb it.
- You also get the added benefits of the Omega 3’s in fish oil.
2.) Ubiquinol Coq10 Is The Best Form of Coenzyme Q10
- The type of CoQ10 that is most usable by your body is Ubiquinol.
- Most supplements use Ubiquinone, which is less likely to be used by your body.
- Your body has to convert Ubiquinone into Ubiquinol before it can do its magic.
The conversion process becomes difficult for the body as we get older. Therefore, if your supplement doesn’t contain Ubiquinol then it may not be used by your body and in that case, you’re throwing your money away.
Best Brands Coq10 2017 Review
#1 Omega 3/QH Ultra from XtendLife
This is our number one choice. Omega 3/QH Ultra by XtendLife because it’s one of the most beneficial blends of the highest quality fish oil and ubiquinol you can possibly find. Plus they have added two other antioxidants called Astaxanthin and Lycopene.
It’s made in one of the most pristine locations in the world – New Zealand – which has the incredible advantage of being far away from the world’s industrial pollution.
Key ingredients of this premium fish oil supplement come from Tuna and the Hoki fish. Their source is from unpolluted waters so they are free from heavy metals and other contaminants. It also comes with a 100% Guarantee. You can find out more at Xtend-Life.
#2 Omega Q With Resveratrol
- Delivers powerful nutrients for those seeking serious heart health support, over age 50, or taking a statin.
- All the clinically studied CoQ10-raising benefits of Omega Q Plus Resveratrol.
- Supports healthy cholesterol ratios, healthy blood pressure, and healthy aging.
- Extra energy production at the cellular level.
- Clean-tasting omega-3s with no fishy burps, aftertaste, or smell!
#3 Super Ubiquinol CoQ10
Super Ubiquinol CoQ10 with Enhanced Mitochondrial Support?, 100 mg, 60 softgels
Formulated with ubiquinol, a highly bioavailable form of CoQ10 and clinically shown to further increase CoQ10 absorption, promote cardiovascular health, and help restore youthful cellular energy. PrimaVie® shilajit enhances mitochondrial CoQ10 absorption. Shilajit prolongs CoQ10’s efficacy at the cellular level by stabilizing the ubiquinol.